Goals are unachievable if you do not have an online business plan that includes an integrated digital strategy, tactics and milestones. This phase will explore where you are, where you want to go and what needs to happen along the way.
The following tools enable us to determine the key milestones from our first meeting to implementation.
- Audit (Digital Marketing & Technology)
- Research and Profiling (Competitors, Users)
- Market Analysis (Where are the opportunities?)
- Report and Action Plan (Project Brief, Business/User Goals, Road map for Marketing & Technology)
Now that it’s time to get building, we can play various roles during this phase. DO can be the project lead, team up with your agency or provide support to your internal team. Our technical capabilities include technical specs, PRD’s, wireframing, information architecture, usability analysis, UI design, e-commerce, content management systems, client-side development and social apps. On the digital marketing side, our campaigns include SEO, PPC, social media, e-mail, PR, blogs, mobile and analytics.
- Spec Requirements
- Concept Design, Wireframing & Prototyping
- User Interface Design (websites and mobile apps)
- Web application development
- QA & Testing
- Digital Marketing
- Website Analytics Configuration
- Setup client-side accounts if required
- Deploy marketing strategies and tactics
The most important phase of any engagement is how we measure the effectiveness of designs, features and digital marketing campaigns. By setting KPI’s we enable the team to make smart business decisions about the direction of all current projects. We’re here to support those efforts, provide analysis and make our own recommendations. We consider this a partnership and we strive to provide great ROI.
Here are areas that may be highlighted in our status reports:
- Website Metrics
- Search Engine Rankings
- Social Media Metrics & Engagement
- Feature Usage (usability)
- Navigation Paths
- Funnel Analysis
Within every new digital marketing campaign, each new feature is like planting a seed. In order for that seed to grow, someone needs to watch and make sure it’s nurtured. Here at DO we believe that having a fresh set of eyes on your marketing campaigns and leaving the monthly management in the hands of the experts allows you to focus on the business levers that are in constant motion each day.
To boost your growth, we offer the following ongoing support:
- Website Support & Maintenance
- Feature Enhancements
- Digital Marketing Campaign Management
- Conversion Optimization
- Online Reputation Management & Tracking